Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Hey y'all! Hope you're well! Last week I really struggled to put together an awesome email. Sometimes the juices just don't flow! I never want it to sound forced. It is a privilege to share my experiences with you, but I am too much of a perfectionist in my writing! Haha. But today I am especially short on time, so I will be brief. I wanted to talk about some things that I love.

I love:
dog hair- because everyone here has at least one dog. And white dog hair looks great on a black skirt. And dogs are so stinkin cute! They always make me smile.

sore feet- because it means i've been walking a lot, trying to contact a lot of people.

sunburns and tan lines- because it means the sun is shining and we are working hard.

the smell of cigarette smoke- because it means that people who need to change are welcoming us into their lives, as well as their Savior, Jesus Christ.

stomach aches- because it means that we have spent time with members, teaching them how to be missionaries in their own lives.

crying- because it means that i'm feeling the spirit!

We can choose how to see things- positive or negative. President Uchtdorf said "It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's story will develop."

I am so grateful to rely on my Savior for strength. He helps me to be positive and excited to live my life. I am so happy to know of this restored gospel!

I love you all. Keep smiling!!!

xoxo

Sister Boman

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?