Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

That Blessed Day

We had a great week! Hermana Duff and I really get along well. It is the best to have companions you can laugh with. Just last week in every mission vehicle a "Tiwi" device was installed. They are "mentoring" devices. In other words, it yells at you if you are a bad driver! If you are speeding, it tells you to check your speed. If you don't reduce your speed, then you get penalized. Not wearing seat belts and driving aggressively will also penalize you. Many missionaries were upset, I even heard one say "Forget it, I won't drive any more!". I was pretty tense the first few days, but now I can see that it is making me a better driver. Even if there is a line of cars behind me, i'm going 25 around that curve! Hermana Duff said "Aint nobody going 25 without Tiwi in the car!". But it reminded me of commandments and principles that God has given us in this life. We have the Holy Ghost to warn us if we are going too fast, and if we don't listen, then we are penalized, and it's usually in worse ways than losing driving privileges. I'm grateful for commandments that are put in place to keep me safe. 


we did it!

This week I had the privilege of going to the temple with a couple that I helped reactivate in Roy! It was so incredible. They have grown so much. Now they are sealed together for time and all eternity. I am so grateful for the blessings of the Priesthood, that we have the power to bind on Earth and in Heaven. It makes me want to be even more bold with the people that I teach! They need to know what they are missing, and what they could have!

We had a really fun preparation day last Tuesday. We went to the Treehouse Museum (the owner had given us free passes). It's a children's museum, but we had a ton of fun acting like kids for the day! I even got to pretend I was president :) Lucky for all of you, I resigned. I've got enough stress as a missionary lol.
President Boman!

I love you all and I hope you're smiling!!!

xoxo

Sister Boman

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?